Bartos & Bartos, LPA is a legal team of Dedicated, Professional & Experienced Attorneys Serving the Greater Cleveland Area
Having the right attorney when you need one can help you resolve a dispute with neighbors, end a marriage, enforce your rights in the workplace, or even avoid prison time. When life gets legal, whether it's a DUI charge or a positive event such as adoption, it often makes sense to get a lawyer. Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA provide legal advice and counsel; we protect your rights, work competently to resolve your needs and are ethical in the handling of your case.
- The law is becoming more complicated all the time. Not having a lawyer to handle your legal issues may actually cost you more.
- Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA know how to challenge (and sometimes suppress) evidence.
- We understand how to properly file court documents and handle other legal procedures.
- Our attorneys depend on an extended network of professionals that usually aren't available to the general public to help our clients' cases.
- You're not sure how to plead -- or what a 'pleading' is? Pleading guilty is not the only choice, even if there is evidence pointing directly at you.
- Hiring a Bartos & Bartos, LPA attorney in many instances will help you avoid potential legal headaches down the road. Do you really understand the fine print of that contract you are signing?
- The law is complicated and an attorney representing your adversary (or even a non-adversarial party entering into a legal agreement with you) will take advantage of this inequity.
- Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA will provide an initial consultation, without charge, to give you an idea of the type of case you have, and help you decide whether you actually need to hire a lawyer.